IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN ACTIVE COURTHOUSE ACCESS BADGE:
- And are a member of the SCBA, you will want to renew your badge at the same time you renew your membership on the member portal at www.spokanebar.org/scba-member-login/ click on Purchase Additional Products or Services and follow the prompts until completion of the purchase.
- You are an attorney, but are NOT a member of the SCBA, renew your badge here – https://www.spokanebar.org/store/courthouse-badges/
- SCBA Membership is required for Rule 9s and Rule 6s, besides it’s cheaper to pay for student membership and a member badge than it is to pay for a badge as a non-member. Join online at https://www.spokanebar.org/scba-member-registration/ or renew online at www.spokanebar.org/scba-member-login/.
Renewal paperwork is not required for badge renewals.
THE FORMS BELORE ARE REQUIRED FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT PRESENTLY HAVE A WORKING BADGE ACQUIRED THROUGH THE SCBA. If you have had a badge within the past year, you may not need to complete the new badge application form. Inquiries may be made to MSC@SpokaneBar.org.
- Application for New Badge for SCBA Member Attorneys
- Application for New Badge for Rule 9s & Rule 6s
- Application for New Badge for Registered Paralegals