Spokane County Bar Association Registered Paralegals member benefits include:
- Calendar Call newsletter subscription
- Annual Holiday Party & VLP Auction; Admittance and other bar social events
- Access to a Spokane County Courthouse Badge
- SCBA office access to copier and amenities
- Member discounts for events, bar lunches, CLEs, and Davenport Hotel stays.
Questions, please contact us at Service@SpokaneBar.org or 509.477.2665.
To apply for SCBA Registered Paralegal, please submit $57 and the following:
- Recommendation Letter from the Responsible Attorney
- Letter to Applicants
- FULL Paralegal Registration Application
- Courthouse Access Badge Application for Registered Paralegals, if needed. Courthouse Access Badge applications will not be processed until the Registered Paralegal application is approved.
To updated your Responsible Attorney