Pro Bono Week, October 26-31, is an opportunity to share awareness of the value of volunteer work.
To celebrate, the Spokane VLP is holding a drawing, and all you have to do to enter is take a picture of yourself with the sign below (printed, on a phone, your computer screen– get creative!) and tag the VLP on Facebook or Instagram.
After Pro Bono Week ends, we’ll be drawing for a a bottle of wine!
Not an SCBA member? Check out our parallel drawing for a Trader Joe’s Gift card here.
You, the SCBA Volunteer Lawyers Program!
We’re celebrating all pro bono work, but especially the work of the Volunteer Lawyers Program:
501(c)(3) civil legal aid nonprofit of the Spokane County Bar Association (SCBA)
– Family Law
– Wills & Estates
– Certain Consumer Law issues
– Celebrate the volunteers who give their time
– Spread awareness of services
What else can I do?
- Donate now to the VLP Holiday Auction – Nov. 30 – Dec. 18.
- Bid during the auction (link pending– put it in your calendar!)
- Tell others about the resources available to them when they are unrepresented in legal matters
Facebook: SCBA Volunteer Lawyers Program