NON-MEMBER Attorney Renewal – Courthouse Access ID Badge
Spokane Bar AssocationNON-MEMBER Attorney Renewal - Courthouse Access ID BadgeThis is for renewal of the Courthouse Access ID Badge previously acquired by nonmember attorneys. By renewing this ID badge, you are stating that you continue to agree be bound that the rules and regulations of the program below:
1. I am an active member in good standing with the WSBA.
2. I agree that:
a. I will not allow my card to be used by any other individual: and
b. I will not bring any type of weapon or contraband into the courthouse for any purpose.
3. I understand and agree that my privileges may be denied or revoked by any Judge or Commissioner or Sheriff or Sheriff’s deputy in charge of security:
a. For conduct equivalent to contempt of court;
b. Any act of violence or confrontation with any person in the courthouse;
c. For failure to follow directions of courthouse security personnel;
d. For failure to pay the current annual fee;
e. By any disbarment or suspension by the Washington State Bar Association, or any other State or Federal Bar Association;
f. By the conviction for any crime;
g. For failure to abide by the terms of this agreement; or
h. Any other reason affecting security or public safety.
4. I agree this privilege is subject to GR29 – Presiding Judge in Superior Court District and Limited Jurisdiction court District and LAR 0.2(d) – Court Organization and Management / Duties of the Presiding Judge.
5. I agree I will be required to renew this pass annually and pay the current fee.
6. I understand the annual fee is subject to increase as set by the Spokane County Bar Association.
7. I agree to provide the Spokane County Bar Association with any change of address no later than fourteen (14) days following such change.