- Spokane County Bar Association Board of Trustees proposes to amend SCBA Bylaws. Click this link to review a redline version of the proposed bylaws - Proposed Bylaws. The proposed amendments will be voted upon at November Bar Luncheon on November 6th. For registration information for the November Bar Luncheon, follow this link - Luncheon Registration.
- Superior Court Filing Fees Increase on Some Family Law Matters - Pursuant to Substitute Senate Bill 5631, effective July 24, 2015, the filing fee on the following types of matters will be increased to $314:
- Legal Separation, and
- Invalidity of Marriage
- December 4, 2015 - Alternate Dispute Resolution CLE - 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Click here to register
- December 10, 2015 - Holiday Party & VLP Auction - 3:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 11, 2015 - Ethics Potpourri CLE - 1:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Click here to register
- David P. Gardner announced as new SCBA Trustee
- Notice and News from The Family Law Section