- ABAW/Q-Law Announce Golf Clinic & Beer Tasting Event
Solo & Small Practice Social
Apllications for Commisioners Pro-Tem Being Accepted
- Lincoln County Commissioners Announce Judicial Position
- Washington State Patrol Announces Training for New Breath Test Equipment
Read More >>
The Spokane County Bar Association has been in existence since the early 1900s. In 1978, the Board of Trustees and the membership made the decision to establish a Bar Association office. At that time, there was one full time director and one part time law student. The Spokane County Bar Association at that time was approximately 350 members strong. Currently, there are approximately 1,000 members including Associate and Honorary Members.
The SCBA has five full-time employees: The Executive Director, Assistant Executive Director, Executive Assistant, Volunteer Lawyers Program Director and VLP Paralegal. The Board of Trustees, elected annually by the membership, meets the third Wednesday of each month. Board of Trustee meetings are open to all members.
One of the busiest and hardest working groups of the SCBA is the Young Lawyers Division. Membership to the YLD is free and open to all SCBA members under the age of 36, or those who have been admitted to practice for five (5) years or less.
- July 15, 2015 - SCBA Night at the Spokane Indians - Click for more info
- ** If you missed the 3rd Annual Breakfast for Champions of Justice but would still like to donate please follow this link: Click Here **